Worldwide Home Furnishing Jaydo Console Desk Natural Burnt Solid Wood Iron 502-137NT-WHF 841173026936
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
A sturdy desk can effortlessly transform a space into a pillar of strength, quickly turning simple pieces of furniture and decor into the command centre of the home. This desk achieves this task, but does it with a stylish flair by seamlessly blending rustic charm and modern solidity all into one visually stunning piece. Built out of a rich mango wood that includes a functional drawer on wooden glides, this piece is flawlessly constructed with the adornment of cast iron hairpin legs outfitted in a rustic black. The stark contrast of both metal and natural wooden elements lend spectacularly to creating visual interest in any room of the home � whether its use consists of a convenient place to sit and pay bills, or a catch-all console in a foyer. The one of a kind detailing ensures that each desk has its own unique artistry that will set it a notch above the rest.
- Modern industrial design
- Scorching by hand creates a natural burnt finish
- Cast iron, rustic black, hairpin legs provide sturdy support and visual interest
- Natural discoloration that often occurs in mango wood adds to the depth and beauty of the piece without compromising its structural integrity
- Country of Origin: India
|Brand||Worldwide Home Furnishings|
|Material||Solid Wood, Iron|
|Dimensions||39.25"L x 14"D x 31.5"H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted