Tasia Duvet Cover Set in Green (Multiple Sizes) by Intelligent Design
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Intelligent Design Tasia Duvet Cover Set provides a light and airy update to your space. This unique update to a floral pattern also features an ogee for added appeal. The yellow/green color scheme has pops of chocolate brown for the perfect balance within this design. Two decorative pillows feature fabric manipulation and embroidery details add value while creating a finished look for this collection. A duvet cover is a protective cover for your comforter, most likely for your down comforter. Sometimes it’s referred to as a comforter cover. Duvet covers are not filled. It has an opening where you can insert your comforter. Filler not included.
- 2 Standard Shams: 20x26+1" (2)
- 2 Decorative Pillows: 16x16" / 12x16"
- 1 Duvet Cover: 88x90"
- Division: Youth
- Brand: Intelligent Design
- Product Category: Duvet&Duvet Set
- Pattern Name: Tasia
- Style 1: Global Inspired
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle, And Separately. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low, Remove Promptly. Do Not Iron. If There Is No Free Movement In The Washer Or Dryer, Use Large Capacity Commercial Washer/Dryer.
- Made in China
- Duvet/Sham: 100% polyester peach skin, 100% brushed polyester reverse
- Pillow: polyester cover and polyester filling
|Material||See Product Details|
|Weight||Full/Queen: 5.95 lbs
Twin/Twin XL: 4.83 lbs
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted