Madison Park Lily Outdoor Arm ChairSet of 2 Mocha Beige Multi Transitional Furniture MP145-0345 675716934040
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Elegantly refined, Madison Park’s Lily Outdoor Arm Chair Set makes a statement in any outdoor setting. Graceful curves and sloping arms accentuate these outdoor armchairs, for an alluring look. A weather resistant coating protects the sturdy steel frame, while wicker on the legs provides a stylish highlight. The distinct design of these two armchairs lends an eye-catching flair to your patio that guests are sure to notice. No assembly required.
- 2 Outdoor Arm Chairs: 21.85"W x 23.43"D x 36.81"H(2)
- Seat: 18.7"W x 18.3"D x 20.87"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 1.575"
- Arms: 18.7"W x 21.45"H
- Leg Size: Dia 0.69" x 14.37"H
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Front): 21.85"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Back): 20.47"
- Distance Between Legs(Back to Back): 17.52"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Otdr Seating
- Pattern Name: Lily
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Hand Clean-Wipe With Damp Cloth.
- Made in China
- Material: Steel Frame/Legs with Wicker
- Fabrication: 100% Solution Dyed Polyester
- Filling: D25 Foam
|Color||Mocha, Beige Multicolored|
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted