Madison Park Kobe Counter Stool Blue Transitional Furniture MP104-0556 086569973689
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Add a fresh splash of color and style to your dining area with the Madison Park Kobe Counter Stool. The tight tufted back and seat are upholstered in a blue polyester and acrylic fabric that coordinates beautifully with the walnut wood finish on the straight legs. An attached seat cushion provides exceptional comfort and features a swivel function that rotates 360 degrees. The polished silver nail head trim and polished silver finish on the footrest adds an elegant accent to the design, completing the look. Incorporate this counter stool into your dining room or kitchen décor to brighten your home. Assembly is required. Max weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- 1 Counter Stool: 20.5"W x 23.5"D x 40.5"H
- Seat Dimension (WxDxH): 19.5"W x 18"D x 25.5"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 4.5"
- Top Legs Size: 1.75"W x 1.5"D
- Bottom Legs Size: 1.25"W x 1"D
- Legs Height: 21"
- Distance Between Legs: 13.75"
- Footrest Height: 7.5"
- Back Rest Size (WXH): 20.5"W x 14.5"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Seating): 300 lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Bar Stool
- Pattern Name: Kobe
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: Upholstered seat & back, Rubber wood legs
- Fabrication: 73% Polyester, 27% Acrylic
- Filling: Foam
- Wood Finish: W41 Medium Walnut
- Nailheads & Kickplate: Polished silver
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted