Madison Park Kari Slant Back Wood Settee Cream Modern Contemporary Furniture FPF18-0508 675716729844
Madison Park Katniss Push Back Recliner Blue Transitional Furniture MP103-0249 675716920241
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Update the style of your living room or your favorite reading nook with the Madison Park Katniss Push Back Recliner. A sleek modern construction and gracefully bent wood arms give this recliner an elegant and understated appeal. The high-density foam filling and solid wood legs provide long-lasting comfort and support, while the reclining feature makes it easy to kick back and relax in style. Upholstered in a lovely blue polyester fabric, this contemporary recliner will make the perfect addition to your home décor. Assembly is required.
- 1 Push Back Recliner: 28.21Wx33.6Dx41.34H"
- Seat: W20.72" x D21.46" x H18.5"
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 7.6"
- Arms: W21.25" x H24.5"
- Front Leg Top: 3.54"W x 0.98"H
- Front Leg Bottom: 2.67"W x 0.98"H
- Front Leg Height: 4.54"H
- Back Leg Top: 2.36"W x 1.49"H
- Back Leg Bottom: 1.57"W x 1.49"H
- Back Leg Height: 4.13"H
- Distance Between Legs(Front-Front): 27"
- Distance Between Legs(Front-Back): 29"
- Overall Size in Partially Reclined: W28.21"x D54.16"x H39"
- Overall Size in Fully Reclined: W28.21"x D61.5"x H34"
- Wall Clearance Needed to Fully Recline: 22"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Distance Between Legs(Back-Back): 23.75"
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Recliner
- Pattern Name: Katniss
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Spot Clean
- Made in China
- Material: Solid wood and plywood frame, Solid wood legs, Upholstered seat
- Fabrication: 100% Polyester
- Filling: High Density Foam
- Wood/Metal Finish: Morocco
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted