Madison Park Jillian Counter Stool with Swivel Seat Blue Transitional Furniture MP104-0510 086569952103
Madison Park Jillian Dinning Side Chair Set of 2 Blue Transitional Furniture MP108-0509 086569952066
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Madison Park Jillian Dining Side Chair Set provides a simply stylish update to your dining area. Each chair features an open back design and rectangular seat in beautiful blue upholstery. The straight rubber wood legs create a sturdy base and sport a Morocco finish to complete the look. Available in a set of two, this dining chair set offers a stunning update that perfectly fits with any transitional dining room. Assembly is required. Max weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- 2 Dinning Chairs: 20.25"W x 24.75"D x 36.5"H (2)
- Seat Dimension: 20.25"W x 19.75"D x 19.75"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 4.5"
- Legs Size (Front and Back Leg Upper): 1.75"W x 1.75"D
- Legs Size (Front and Back Leg Bottom): 1.25"W x 1.25"D
- Legs Height: 15"
- Distance Between Legs(Front-Front): 18"
- Distance Between Legs(Front-Back): 17.375"
- Distance Between Legs(Back-Back): 13.5"
- Back Rest Size: 20.25"L x 16.75"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 LBS
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Dining Chair
- Pattern Name: Jillian
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: Upholstered seat & back, Rubber wood legs
- Fabrication: 70% Polyester, 20% Rayon, 10% Linen
- Filling: High Density Foam
- Wood Finish: Ink & Ivy Morroco
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted