Madison Park Jericho Buffet Brown Transitional Furniture MP133-0548 086569973696
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Madison Park Jericho Buffet combines elegance and functionality to update your dining space. This buffet features two pull-out drawers and a lower shelf that provides ample space to store your dinnerware or other essential items. Bronze metal handles match the metal caps on the tapered legs to beautifully complement the rich Morocco wood veneer finish. With its rich and warm appeal, this wood buffet offers a transitional touch to your dining room or kitchen. Assembly is required. Max weight capacity: 150 lbs. Shelf weight capacity: 75 lbs.
- 1 Buffet: 39.5W" x 18D" x 33.25"H
- Top Size: 39.5"W x 18"D x 1.5"T
- Top Drawer Interior Size (WxDxH): 32.75" W x 13"D x 3"H
- Bottom Drawer Interior Size (WxDxH): 32.75"W x 13"D x 5"H
- Interior Size Above Shelf (WxDxH): 39.5"W x 18"D x 10"H
- Clearance Below Storage: 7.25"
- Top Legs Size: 1.5"W x 1.5"D
- Bottom Legs Size: 1"W x 1"D
- Legs Height: 7.25"
- Top Maximum Weight Capacity (Storage): 150 lbs
- Shelf: 75 lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Buffet
- Pattern Name: Jericho
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Frame Material: MDF + Elm veneer table top
- Leg Material: Solid wood legs with metal foot cap
- Wood Finish: Morroco Finish Wood Veneer
- Metal Finish: Bronze Metal Foot Cap
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted