Madison Park Hunter Accent Chair Grey Transitional Furniture MP100-0666 086569035974
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Bring a touch of elegance to your space with the Madison Park Hunter Accent Chair. Upholstered in a soft grey fabric, this wing-style chair flaunts a subtle medallion print on the removable seat cushion and the high back, for a sophisticated look. Individual pewter nail heads add a beautiful accent to the design, while the solid wood legs provide exceptional support. Rich in style and comfort, this accent offers a charming update to your living room décor. Leg assembly is required.
- 1 Accent Chair: 32"W x 34.25"D x 43.75"H
- Seat Dimension: 22"W x 22"D x 19.5"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 6.25"
- Arms Size: 22"W x 25.75"H
- Front Legs Top: 2.5" x 2.5"
- Front Legs Bottom: 1.5" x 1.5"
- Front Legs Height: 7.25"
- Back Legs Top: 2.5" x 1.5"
- Back Legs Bottom: 1.5" x 1.5"
- Back Legs Height: 6"
- Back Rest Size: 25.75"W x 24.25"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Seating): 300 LBS
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Chair
- Pattern Name: Hunter
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: Solid wood and plywood and solid wood legs
- Fabrication: 100% Polyester
- Filling: Foam
- Wood Finish: INK+IVY Graphite
- Nailhead: Petwer Nails
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted