Madison Park Hoffman Push Back Recliner Beige Multi Transitional Furniture MP103-0247 675716920227
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Classic and contemporary are blended perfectly with the Madison Park Hoffman Push Back Recliner. The unique arms and wide back create a transitional look that immediately catches the eye. A high-density foam filling and solid wood legs provide exceptional comfort and support, while the reclining feature makes it easy to kick back and relax. Upholstered in a beige polyester and cotton fabric, this recliner will make the perfect addition to your living room. Assembly is required.
- 1 Push Back Recliner: 28.5Wx34Dx38H"
- Seat: W21.25" x D22" x H19.25"
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 7"
- Arms: W21.25" x H25.3"
- Front Leg Top: 2.76"W x 2.76"H
- Front Leg Bottom: 1.97"W x 1.97"H
- Front Leg Height: 5.7"
- Back Leg Top: 2.8"W x 2.6"H
- Back Leg Bottom: 1.97"W x 1.97"H
- Back Leg Height: 5.7"
- Distance Between Legs(Front-Front): 26"
- Distance Between Legs(Front-Back): 30"
- Overall Size in Partially Reclined: W28.5"x D55"x H36"
- Overall Size in Fully Reclined: W28.5"x D63"x H32.75"
- Wall Clearance Needed to Fully Recline: 19.75"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Recliner
- Pattern Name: Hoffman
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Spot Clean
- Made in China
- Material: Solid wood and plywood frame, Solid wood legs, Upholstered seat
- Fabrication: 90%polyester, 10% Cotton
- Filling: High Density Foam
- Wood/Metal Finish: Black Noir
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted