Madison Park Hawthorne Settee Cream Mid-Century Furniture MP106-0544 086569967855
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Madison Park Hawthorne Settee offers a simple and chic update to your living space. Designed in a mid-century style, this settee is upholstered in a cream polyester and acrylic blend fabric, for a soft feel. The flared arms and tight back form a sleek silhouette, while the removable foam cushion provides exceptional comfort. Straight wooden legs feature a Morocco wood finish that complements the rich upholstery, completing the elegant look. Set this upholstered settee in your living room or bedroom to bring a luxurious touch your home. Screw-in assembly is required. Max weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- 1 Settee: 48"W x 29.5"D x 32.75"H
- Seat Dimension: 37.75"W x 20.5" D x 18" H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 5.5"
- Arms Size: 37.75" W x 23" H
- Front leg top: 2" x 2"
- Front leg bottom: 1.5" x 1.5"
- Front leg height: 8.25"
- Back leg top: 2 " x 2"
- Back leg bottom: 1.5" x 1.5"
- Back leg height: 7.5"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Front): 43.75"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Back): 24.25"
- Back Rest Size: 44.25"Wx14.75"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Seating): 300LBS
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Loveseat & Sofa
- Pattern Name: Hawthorne
- Style 1: Mid-Century
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: Solid wood and plywood frame, upholstered seat & back
- Fabrication: 77% Polyester, 23% Acrylic
- Filling: Foam
- Wood Finish: Morocco
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted