Madison Park Greta Recliner Grey Modern Contemporary Furniture MP103-0679 086569036179
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Our Madison Park Greta Recliner is prefect to unwind in after a long day. This bustle back recliner is upholstered in a rich grey fabric with a contrasting welt that adds dimension and texture to the modern look. The solid wood legs feature a black wood finish to complement the upholstery, while also providing exceptional support. A removable seat cushion offers exceptional comfort for a relaxing seating experience. Incorporate this recliner into your home and bring a simple contemporary style to your living space. Leg assembly is required.
- 1 Recliner: 28" W x 33.25" D x 41.25"H
- Seat Dimension: 21.25"W x 22.75"D x 20"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 4.5"
- Arms Size: 21.25"W x 25.25"H
- Front Legs Top: 2.5" x 2.5"
- Front Legs Bottom: 1.5" x 1.5"
- Front Legs Height: 5.25"
- Back Legs Top: 2.5" x 1.5"
- Back Legs Bottom: 1.75" x 1.5"
- Back Legs Height: 5.25"
- Back Rest Size: 21.5"W x 22.75"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Seating): 300 LBS
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Recliner
- Pattern Name: Greta
- Style 1: Modern Contemporary
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: Solid wood, plywood, solid wood legs
- Fabrication: 100% Polyester
- Filling: Foam
- Wood Finish: Black Noir
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted