Madison Park Grayton Accent Chair Grey Transitional Furniture MP100-0537 086569967787
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Spruce up your home with the modern style of the Madison Park Grayton Accent Chair. This accent chair displays a deep black finish on the straight wooden legs to beautifully complement the grey 100% polyester upholstery. The rounded arms and back create a sophisticated silhouette, while an attached foam cushion offers exceptional comfort. Place this accent chair in your living room or home office to give it a chic contemporary look. Screw-in leg assembly is required. Max weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- 1 Accent Chair: 31.5"W x 31.75"D x 32.25"H
- Seat Dimension: 22.5"W x 21.5"D x 19"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 11.75"
- Arms Size: 23.5"W x 26"H
- Front leg top: Dia 2.75"
- Front leg bottom: Dia 1.25"
- Front leg height: 7.65"
- Back leg top: 2.25" x 1.5"
- Back leg bottom: 1.5" x 1.25"
- Back leg height: 7.25"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Front): 27.625"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Back): 25"
- Back Rest Size: 25.25"W x 16.25"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Seating): 300 LBS
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Chair
- Pattern Name: Grayton
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: Solid wood and plywood frame, upholstered seat & back
- Fabrication: 100% Polyester
- Filling: Foam
- Wood Finish: Black Noir
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted