Madison Park Gable Turned Leg Wing Chair Cream Modern Contemporary Furniture FUR100-0005 675716784638
Madison Park Galloway 2 Doors Accent Cabinet Black Transitional Furniture MP130-0530 086569952288
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Madison Park Galloway 2 Door Accent Cabinet provides an elegant update to your home decor. This demilune-shaped cabinet features a distressed black finish on the manufactured wood frame and solid wood legs. The two doors display a reeded look for dimension and open up to an ample storage space with one shelf, while magnetic door catches secure the door shut. With graceful curves, this two door accent cabinet adds a simple and charming look to your living room or bedroom. Assembly required.
- 1 Accent Cabinet: 38"W x 16"D x 34"H
- Legs Top Size: 1.75"W x 1.75"H
- Legs Bottom Size: 1.25"W x 1.25"H
- Leg Height: 6.125"H
- Top Size: 38"W x 16"D x 0.75"T
- Shelf Qty: 1
- Shelf Size: 24”W x 12.25”D x 0.625”T
- Interior Size Above Shelf: 24”W x 12.25”D x 12.625"H
- Interior Size Below Shelf: 24”W x 12.25”D x 12.625"H
- Clearance Below Storage: 6"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Top): 150 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Shelf): 75 lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Chest
- Pattern Name: Galloway
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Frame Material: Manufactured Wood
- Leg Material: Solid Wood
- Wood Finish: Distressed Black Finish
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted