Madison Park Folio Buffet Cream Transitional Furniture MP133-0532 086569952301
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Introduce a natural elegance to your decor with the Madison Park Folio Buffet. Featuring an antique white and silver leaf wood finish, this buffet provides plenty of space to store your flatware and glasses. The four doors stay securely shut with magnetic catches and open up to reveal an adjustable shelf. Beautifully crafted with silver trim work, this wood buffet adds a luxurious look to your dining room. Assembly is required.
- 1 Buffet: 68"W x 18"D x 34"H
- Legs Size (Upper): 1.75"W x 1.75"D
- Legs Size (Bottom): 1.125"W x 1.125"D
- Leg Height: 6.25"
- Side Top Size: 17"W x 18"D x 1"T
- Center Top Size: 34"W x 18"D x 1"T
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Side Shelf Size: 14.375”W x 14”D x 0.625”T
- Center Shelf Size: 30.375”W x 16.25”D x 0.625”T
- Interior Size Above Shelf(Side): 14.375”W x 14”D x 11.5”H
- Interior Size Above Shelf(Center): 30.375”W x 16.25”D x 12.25”H
- Interior Size Below Shelf (Side): 14.375”W x 14”D x 11.5”H
- Interior Size Below Shelf (Center): 30.375”W x 16.25”D x 12.25”H
- Clearance Below Storage: 5.75"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Top): 150 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Shelf): 75 lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Buffet
- Pattern Name: Folio
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Frame Material: Manufactured Wood
- Leg Material: Solid Wood
- Wood Finish : Antique White and Silver leaf
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted