Madison Park Larkspur Reversible Down Alternative 3M Scotchgard Comforter Mini Set Twin Twin XL Black Casual BASI10-0281 675716622794
Madison Park Essentials Larkspur Reversible Down Alternative 3M Scotchgard Comforter Mini Set Full Queen Black Casual BASI10-0282 675716622800
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Soft and cozy, the Larkspur Reversible Down Alternative 3M Scotchgard Comforter Mini Set will make you never want to get out of bed. This comforter is made from ultra-soft microfiber and features 3M Stain Resistant Treatment that helps release stains easily. The down alternative filling provides extra warmth and softness, while the diamond quilting prevents it from shifting out of place. Completely reversible, the matching shams coordinate beautifully with the comforter and come with a hidden closure for a crisp finished look. Machine washable for easy care, this comforter set is perfect for staying warm all through the night. Set includes: 1 Comforter and 2 Shams (or 1 Sham for Twin sizes).
- 2 Standard Shams: 20x26+2" (2)
- 1 Comforter: 86x90"
- Division: Basic Bedding
- Brand: Madison Park Essentials
- Product Category: Comforter (Set)
- Pattern Name: Larkspur
- Style 1: Casual
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle, And Separately. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low, Remove Promptly. Do Not Iron. If There Is No Free Movement In The Washer Or Dryer, Use Large Capacity Commercial Washer/Dryer.
- Fabric Category: Microfiber
- Made in China
- COMFORTER: SOFT BRUSHED MICROFIBER, SEWN THRU DIAMOND QUILTING
- FILLING: POLYESTER DOWN ALTERNATIVE FIBER, 45OZ
- SHAM: SOFT BRUSHED MICROFIBER, 2" FLANGE, HIDDEN ZIPPER CLOSURE
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted