Madison Park Eli Accent Chair Blue Modern Contemporary Mid-Century Furniture MP100-0671 086569036070
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Make a statement in your home with the contemporary appeal of the Madison Park Eli Accent Chair. This oversized wing-style chair is upholstered in a chevron weave blue fabric that adds dimension and texture to the design. The high back and round arms create a sophisticated silhouette to bring an eye-catching look to your décor, while the solid wood legs display a Morocco wood finish complementing the look. With its removable seat cushion, this accent chair provides a superior comfort and style to revitalize your living space. Comes fully assemble.
- 1 Accent Chair: 34.25"W x 33.25"D x 41"H
- Seat Dimension: 25.75"W x 23"D x 20.25"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 7"
- Arms Size: 25.75"W x 21.5"H
- Legs Size Top: 2.5" x 2.5"
- Legs Size Bottom: 1.25" x 1.25"
- Legs Size Height: 9"
- Back Rest Size: 34.25"W x 20.75"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Seating): 300 LBS
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Chair
- Pattern Name: Eli
- Style 1: Modern Contemporary
- Style 2: Mid-Century
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: Solid wood and plywood and solid wood Legs
- Fabrication: 78% Polyester, 22% Acrylic
- Filling: Foam
- Wood Finish: Morrocco
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted