Madison Park Elenor Accent Chair Grey Transitional Furniture MP100-0553 086569973658
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Simple in design, the Madison Park Elenor Accent Chair provides a handsome update to your décor. The exposed wood of this barrel accent chair features a reclaimed grey finish that complements the grey polyester and acrylic blend upholstery. An attached foam cushion and straight wood legs offer exceptional support and comfort. Set in your living room or home office and give your space an elegant transitional touch. No assembly required. Max weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- 1 Accent Chair: 25.25"W x 26.75"D x 30.5"H
- Seat Dimension (WxDxH): 22"W x 20"D x 18.25"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 4"
- Arms Size (WxH"): 22"W x 26.25"H
- Front legs top: 2.5"W x 1.5"D
- Front legs bottom: 1.5"W x 1"D
- Front legs height: 13"
- Back legs top: 1.75"W x 1.75"D
- Back legs bottom: 1.25"W x 1.25"D
- Back legs height: 12.25"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Front): 22"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Back): 22.5"
- Distance Between Legs(Back to Back): 15"
- Back Rest Size (WXH): 25.25"W x 12.25"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Seating): 300 lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Chair
- Pattern Name: Elenor
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: Solid wood +plywood frame, upholstered seat & back, Birch Wood Leg, Solid Wood Arm
- Fabrication: 73% Polyester, 27% Acrylic
- Filling: Foam
- Wood Finish: Reclaimed Grey
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted