Madison Park Driscoll 2-Door Cabinet Reclaimed Natural Mid-Century Furniture MP130-0156 675716887421
Madison Park Dylan Outdoor Arm Chair Beige Multi Dark Grey Transitional Furniture MP145-0338 675716933975
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Soak up some sunshine, while relaxing in the Madison Park Dylan Outdoor Arm Chair. Made with weather resistant fabric and aluminum frame, this outdoor armchair is meant to last year after year. The multi-hued beige fabric and the dark grey finish produce a handsome contrast that compliments nearly any outdoor setting. A steel tube inside the aluminum legs ensures maximum stability and support. Comfortable seating and metal armrests make this outdoor armchair an excellent addition to your patio. No assembly required.
- 1 Outdoor Arm Chair: 28.5"W x 30.75"D x 30.5"H
- Seat: 25.25"W x 21.25"D x 18"D
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 8.625"
- Arms: 25.25"W x 21.25"H
- Leg Size: 2"W x 2"D x 7.25"H
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Front): 20.27"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Back): 24.21"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Otdr Seating
- Pattern Name: Dylan
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Hand Clean-Wipe With Damp Cloth.
- Made in China
- Material: Aluminum Frame with Upholstery, Aluminum Legs with Steel tube inside
- Fabrication: 100% Solution Dyed Polyester
- Filling: D25 Foam
|Color||Beige Multicolored, Dark Grey|
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted