Madison Park Dresden Sideboard Beige Casual Transitional Furniture MP133-0658 086569038043
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Complete your dining room decor with stunning appeal of Madison Park’s Dresden Sideboard. This beige sideboard features a chevron pattern on each door for a chic transitional look. Each door is secured by a magnetic catch and opens up to a shelf for you to store your dinnerware and flatware. A beautiful combination of style and functionality, this sideboard provides the perfect organization solution for your home. Assembly is required.
- 1 Sideboard: 68"W x 18"D x 34.25"H
- Legs Size Top: 2"W x 2"D
- Legs Size Bottom: 1.25"W x 1.25"D
- Leg Height: 7"
- Top Size(Center): 32"W x 18"D x 1.25"T
- Top Size(Side): 18"W x 16"D x 1.25"T
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Shelf Size(Center): 27.75"W x 16.25"D x 0.75"T
- Shelf Size(Side): 13.75"W x 14.25"D x 0.75"T
- Interior Size Above Shelf(Center): 28"W x 16.5"D x 13.25"H
- Interior Size Above Shelf(Side): 14"W x 14.5"D x 9.75"H
- Interior Size Below Shelf(Center): 28"W x 16.5"D x 11"H
- Interior Size Below Shelf(Side): 14"W x 14.5"D x 12.25"H
- Clearance Below Storage: 7.25"
- Maximum Weight Capacity Top: 150lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity Shelf: 75lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Buffet
- Pattern Name: Dresden
- Style 1: Casual
- Style 2: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: MDF panel, solid wood legs
- Wood Finish: Beige Multi
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted