Madison Park Diedra Accent Chair Cream Reclaimed Natural Transitional Furniture MP100-0386 675716954567
Madison Park Diedra Bench Grey Transitional Furniture MP105-0581 086569981493
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Madison Park Diedra Bench offers an elegant transitional update to your home decor. An attached cushion in soft grey upholstery features a button tufted top that adds a classic touch to the design. The rattan sides and straight solid wood legs sports a reclaimed grey finish, for a more natural appeal. Expertly crafted, this upholstered bench helps bring out the beauty of any room in your home. Assembly is required. Max weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- 1 Bench: 50"W x 20.5"D x 24.25"H
- Seat Dimension: 46.5"W x 20.5"D x 18.5"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 4"T
- Arms Size: 46.5"W x 24.25"H
- Leg Top: 1.75" x 1.75"
- Leg Bottom: 1.25" x 1.25"
- Leg Height: 12.25"
- Distance Between Legs (Front to Front): 47"
- Distance Between Legs (Front to Back): 17"
- Distance Between Legs (Back to Back): 47"
- Clearance under Bench: 12.25"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 LBS
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Bench
- Pattern Name: Diedra
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material:Rubber wood legs, MDF+Elm Veneer wood plynth, Rattan side panel, upholstered seat
- Leg Material:Solid Wood
- Cushion or Upholstery Fill Material:Foam
- Fabrication:100% Polypropylene
- Wood Finish: Reclaimed Grey
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted