Madison Park Dexter Armless Shelter Chair Multi Modern Contemporary Furniture FPF18-0028 675716439798
Madison Park Diedra Accent Chair Cream Reclaimed Natural Transitional Furniture MP100-0386 675716954567
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Relax in the comfort and simple style of the Madison Park Diedra Accent Chair. The unique cane back and sides display a reclaimed natural wood finish, for a soft and pleasing look. A loose seat uses high-density foam filling for long-lasting comfort and exceptional support. Place this accent chair in your living room or home office for a chic update to your décor. No assembly required.
- 1 Accent Chair: 28"W x 28.5"D x 33.5"H
- Seat: 23.25"W x 22.375"D x 18"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 5.75"T
- Arms: 25"W x 24.625"H
- Front Leg Top: 1.625"W x 1.625"D
- Front Leg Bottom: 1.625"W x 1.18""D
- Front Leg Height: 9.5"
- Back Leg Top: 1.625"W x 1.625"D
- Back Leg Bottom: 1.625"W x 1.38"D
- Back Leg Height: 9"
- Distance Between Legs (Front to Front): 25.25"
- Distance Between Legs (Back to Back): 21"
- Distance Between Legs (Front to Back): 19.25"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Chair
- Pattern Name: Diedra
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Spot Clean
- Made in China
- Material: Rubber Soild wood, Rattan Seat/back/sides, seat cushion
- Fabrication: 100% polyester
- Filling: High Density Foam
- Wood finish: Reclaimed Natural
|Color||Cream, Reclaimed Natural|
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted