Madison Park Dalton Outdoor Lounge Beige Transitional Furniture MP145-0334 675716933937
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Madison Park’s Dalton Outdoor Lounge transforms your patio into the perfect space for relaxation or entertaining guests. A simple look with superior comfort, this outdoor lounge chair is fully upholstered and features stylized plastic legs, for an elegant touch. The weather resistant fabric and corrosion resistant aluminum frame provide exceptional durability, while incorporating a sophisticated style. Create a custom seating arrangement in your outdoor area with this modular sectional from the Dalton Outdoor Furniture Collection. Leg assembly is required.
- 1 Outdoor Lounge: 31"W x 32.75"D x 29.375"H
- Seat: 31"W x 24.6"D x 17.5"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 8.66"
- Leg Top: Dia 5"
- Leg Buttom: Dia 1.77"
- Leg Height: 7"H
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Front): 22.44"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Front): 22.24"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Otdr Seating
- Pattern Name: Dalton
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Hand Clean-Wipe With Damp Cloth.
- Made in China
- Material: Aluminum Frame with Upholstery, Plastic Legs
- Fabrication: 100% Polyester
- Filling: D25 Foam
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted