Madison Park Dahlia Swivel Glider Chair Grey Transitional Furniture MP103-0603 086569981745
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Relax in luxurious style with the Madison Park Dahlia Swivel Glider Chair. Featuring a tight back and seat with a removable cushion, this swivel chair is upholstered in a rich grey fabric. The hourglass-shaped back creates an elegant look, while the silver nail head trim beautifully accentuates the design. A swivel glider enables the chair to smoothly rotate 360 degrees. With a slender and unique design, this swivel glider chair introduces an elegant touch to your living room or bedroom décor. No assembly required. Max Capacity: 300 lbs.
- 1 Swivel Glider Chair: 29“W x 31.5"D x 35"H
- Seat Dimension: 21.5"W x 21.75"D x 18.5"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 6.5"
- Arms Size: 21"W x 22.5"H
- Back Rest Size: 27.75"W x 16.5"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 LBS
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Recliner
- Pattern Name: Dahlia
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material: Solid wood and plywood frame, metal base, Upholstered seat and back
- Arm Material: solid wood and plywood
- Fabrication: 100% Polyester
- Filling: Foam
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted