Madison Park Corinne Dining Chair Set of 2 Cream Transitional Furniture MP108-0457 086569917218
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Complete your dining room décor with the Madison Park Corinne Dining Chair Set. This dining chair set features a tight back and seat upholstered in a rich cream fabric. Tapered birch wood legs display a wheat-colored finish that complements the upholstery, for an elegantly simple look. Available in a set of two, these dining chairs provide a sophisticated update to your dining area. Assembly is required.
- 2 Dining Chairs: 24"W x 23.25"D x 34.25"H(2)
- Seat: 20"W x 17.25"D x 19"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 5.5"
- Seat Height from Ground: 19"H
- Back Rest: 24.5"W x 15.5"H
- Front Leg Size Upper: 1.75"W x 1.75"D x 13.5"H
- Front Leg Size Bottom: 1.25"W x 1.25"D x 13.5"H
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Front): 16.5"
- Distance Between Legs(Back to Back): 13.625"
- Distance Between Legs(Front to Back): 17.375"
- Back Leg Size Upper: 1.75"W x 1.25"D x 13"H
- Back Leg Size Upper: 1.25"W x 1.25"D x 13"H
- Division: Furniture
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Dining Chair
- Pattern Name: Corinne
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Spot Clean With Damp Cloth
- Made in China
- Material:Solid wood + plywood frame, Upholstered seat, Birch wood legs
- Filling:high density foam
- Fabrication:100% polyester
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted