Madison Park Bancroft Pendant Mercury Transitional Lighting MP151-0137 086569925268
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Breathe new life into your kitchen or living room with the Madison Park Bancroft Pendant. The bell-shaped glass shade features a geometric design in a striking mercury hue that shines with shades of blue and gold. A black finish on the metal base and ceiling cover accents the design, for a stunning look. With an 52-inch ceiling drop down height and a 72-inch black cord, the pendant must be hardwired to the ceiling. With its transitional appeal, this glass pendant adds a one-of-a-kind look to your home. One Type-A 60-watt incandescent bulb or one 13-watt CFL light bulb are needed. Mounting hardware and professional installation is required. Comes with a 2-year warranty.
- 1 Bancroft Pendant: 13.5"W x 13.5"D x 18"H
- Shade Size: 13.75"L x 13.75"W x 15.25"H
- Base Dimensions: 5"L x 5"W x 86H"
- Cord Length: 72"
- Ceiling Drop Down Height: 52"
- Ceiling Cover Dimensions: Dia 5" x 1"H
- Division: Lighting
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Pendants
- Pattern Name: Bancroft
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Spot Clean Only
- Made in China
- Material: 90%Glass, 10%Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Base Material: Metal
- Metal Finish: Black
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted