Madison Park Ahoy Framed Antiuqe Style Art Blue Transitional Accessories MP167-0197 086569990525
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Add a nautical touch to your home with the Madison Park Ahoy Framed Antique Style Art. This antique wall art features a distressed paper with blueprints of a ship framed and placed under glass, for a coastal look. Neither water sealed nor water safe, the wall art piece is meant to be hung indoors using the hook mounts on the back. Display this antique style wall art in your living room or bedroom to give your décor a seafaring transitional accent. No assembly required. Mounting hardware not included.
- 1 Framed Antiuqe Style Art: 19.685"W x 1.38"D x 27.56"H
- Division: Accessories
- Brand: Madison Park
- Product Category: Deco Accents
- Pattern Name: Ahoy
- Style 1: Transitional
- Seasonal: No
- Care Instructions: Handle With Care. Wipe Gently Clean With Damp Cloth.
- Made in China
- Material: Paper, wood / glass
|Material||See Product Details|
|Dimensions||Available Upon Request|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted