Louvre 60" Bed (Multiple Colors Available) by Worldwide Home Furnishing
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Aptly named after a museum containing only the finest works of art, this fabric-upholstered bed takes after its namesake with palatial looks and the extravagant ambiance it brings to a space. Styled lavishly in both bedrooms and guest bedrooms alike, the velveteen that surrounds this piece is outfitted with ornate button tufting and delicate stud detailing creating an additional layer of visual interest. Whether you�re pairing it with light coloured pastels or making a statement with bold art-deco sheets, the versatility of this bed ensures it will always make a perfect match with any d�cor. �
- Luxurious velveteen upholstery with button tufting and chrome stud detailing
- 26 bentwood slat support system
- No box spring required
- Mix and match with a variety of case good styles
- Country of Origin: China
|Brand||Worldwide Home Furnishings|
|Dimensions||87"L x 68.5"D x 52"H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted