Harbor House Napa Dining Side Chair Linen Luxury Olliix HH108-0157 086569950925
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Napa cross dyed linen side chair is updated from a classic french mid century dining chair and is designed for comfort with fully upholstered back and seat. The H stretcher bar adds additional strength to the frame. The chair is upholstered in our charcoal cross dyed linen Entertain elegantly and comfortably. The washed brown legs match our Farmhouse collection and the shaped leg has a slight inside taper? and hand applied nailhade trim on seat rail, the seat has slight contour for comfort as well.
- Features: *Washed Brown Wood Finish
*Acrylic / Cotton / Poly Blend
*Weight capacity 300 lbs
*No assembly required
- Size Description: 1 Dining Side Chair:20"W x 25"D x 34.5"H
Seat Dimension:20"W x 17.5"D x 20"H
Seat Cushion Thickness:4.7"
Legs Size:1.7"W x 15"H
Back Rest Size:17.5"W x 14.5"H
Maximum Weight Capacity:300LBS
- Material/Fabrication: Frame Composition: Oak
Leg Material: Oak
Fabric Composition: 32%Acrylic 28%Cotton 26%Poly 14%Linen
- Primary Life Style: Luxury
- Care Instructions: Spot Clean
- Country Of Origin: China
|Material||See Description for Materials|
|Dimensions||See Description for Dimensions|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted