Flash Furniture Student Desk with Open Front Metal Book Box FD-DESK-GG 847254019590
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
The Student Desk with Metal Book Box is a sturdy addition to the classroom or a dedicated workspace for home schooling, homework and playing school.The high pressure laminate top is .625 inches thick with a black lacquer edge treatment for safety. Under the desktop is a spacious, heavy-duty, black metal book box with ample room for books, papers and other supplies. The one of a kind crisscross tubular frame ensures stability and the legs are height adjustable to fit students of all sizes. Adjustable nylon glides keep the desk from wobbling on uneven floor surfaces and protect your floors by sliding smoothly when you need to move it.This open-front desk is recommended for students from elementary all the way through high school. [FD-DESK-GG]
- Most Preferred Student Desk with Open Book Box
- Designed for plenty of leg room
- Spacious 24''W x 18''D Work Surface
- .625'' Thick High Pressure Laminate Top
- Natural Laminate Top with Black Lacquer Edge Treatment
- 20.5''W x 15''D x 5.25''H Black Metal Book Box
- Black Upper Frame Finish
- Silver Powder Coated Lower Legs
- Frame attaches to Book Box at 5 points
- Adjustable Legs
- Steel Tubular Frame
- Specialty Crafted Crisscross Frame offers Superior Stability
- Adjustable Nylon Glides
- Recommended for Elementary - High School Grade Students
- Some Assembly Required <
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Black Metal
- Material: Laminate, Metal, Steel
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Made in: China
|Material||Laminate, Metal, Steel|
|Dimensions||Overall Dimensions: 24"W x 18"D x 22.25" - 31.25"H
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted