Flash Furniture Benchcraft Breville Loveseat in Espresso Faux Leather FBC-8009LS-ESP-GG 889142086208
Flash Furniture Benchcraft Breville Rocker Recliner in Charcoal Faux Leather FBC-8009REC-CH-GG 889142086277
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Revel in the ruggedly handsome look of leather at a fraction of the cost with this stylish rocking recliner. Inspired by the rough and tumble beauty of the Southwest, it sports a "weathered" faux leather crafted for warmth, comfort and everyday living. Touch of nailhead trim adds perfect punch of character. [FBC-8009REC-CH-GG]
- Contemporary Style
- Charcoal Faux Leather Upholstery
- Rolled Upholstered Arms
- Antique Goldtone Nailhead Trim
- Decorative Toss Pillows
- Pillow Back Cushions
- Rocker Feature
- Recessed Lever Recliner
- Wall Clearance: 12"
- Durable Frame Construction
- Metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- Corners are Glued, Blocked and Stapled
- Upholstery pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA Standards
- Cushion core constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- 95% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane
- Spot clean with water based cleaner
- Seat-Size: 22"W x 23"D
- Arm-Height From Floor: 26"H
- Seat Height: 20"H
- Material: Faux Leather, Foam, Hardwood, Polyester, Polyurethane
- Back Material: Leather/Faux Leather
- Frame Material: Metal
- Seat Material: Leather/Faux Leather
- Table Top Adjustable: No
- Adjustable Arms: No
- Arms: Yes
- Big and Tall: No
- CAL 117 Certified: Yes
- CARB 2 Wood: No
- Distressed Finish: No
- Folding: No
- Lid included: No
- Massaging: No
- Mobile: No
- Motorized: No
- Nesting: No
- Residential: No
- Rated For Commercial Use: No
- Reclining: Yes
- Reversible: No
- Under Seat Storage: No
- Back Color: Gray
- Frame Color: Black
- Seat Color: Gray
- Style: Contemporary
|Material||Faux Leather, Foam, Hardwood, Polyester, Polyurethane|
|Dimensions||43"W x 40"D x 40"H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted