Flash Furniture Alonza Series Siena Gray Fabric Chair with Chrome Base in Chrome Metal FH-132-CCV1-FC100-GG 889142209737
Flash Furniture Alonza Series Transparent Side Chair with Gold Base FH-132-CPC1-GG 889142060710
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
- Buy 3 for $82.00 each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for $81.00 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for $80.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 8 for $78.00 each and save 7%
Add charm and presence with this aesthetically pleasing chair. The gentle curves provide style and comfort. The transparency of the chair allows it to take up less space visually as with a solid chair. The versatility of this chair will have you in the office negotiating deals to in the home enjoying time with family. No matter the use, this chair is well suited to provide a complementary presence. [FH-132-CPC1-GG]
- Accent Side Chair
- Transparent Crystal Finish
- Curved Arms
- Polypropylene Molded Structure
- Waterfall Seat Reduces Leg Strain
- Gold Metal Base with Bracing
- Adjustable Floor Glides
- Designed for Commercial Use
- Seat-Size: 15"W x 17"D
- Back Size: 14"W x 15"H
- Arm-Height From Floor: 26.75"H
- Arm-Height From Seat: 8"H
- Seat Height: 18.5"H
- Material: Polycarbonate, Rubber
- Back Material: Plastic
- Frame Material: Metal
- Seat Material: Plastic
- Table Top Adjustable: No
- Adjustable Arms: No
- Arms: Yes
- Big and Tall: No
- CAL 117 Certified: No
- CARB 2 Wood: No
- Distressed Finish: No
- Folding: No
- Lid included: No
- Massaging: No
- Mobile: No
- Motorized: No
- Nesting: No
- Residential: Yes
- Rated For Commercial Use: Yes
- Reclining: No
- Reversible: No
- Under Seat Storage: No
- Back Color: Clear
- Frame Color: Gold
- Seat Color: Clear
- Style: Contemporary
- Back Style: Curved
- Base Table Shape:
|Dimensions||24"W x 24"D x 31.75"H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted