Flash Furniture 72'' Round Granite White Plastic Folding Table in Gray Powder Coat and White Plastic DAD-YCZ-180R-GW-GG 847254069397
Flash Furniture 30''W X 72''L Granite White Plastic Folding Table in Gray Powder Coat and White Plastic DAD-YCZ-183B-GW-GG 812581018035
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
This rectangular folding table is 6 feet long and is beneficial in a multitude of settings that include banquet halls, conference centers, cafeterias, schools and in the home. The table can be used as a temporary seating solution or be setup for everyday use. The durable blow molded top is low maintenance and cleans easily. The table legs fold under the table to make storage more convenient and for better portability. This table is commercial grade to withstand everyday use in the hospitality industry. [DAD-YCZ-183B-GW-GG]
- Ready To Use Commercial Table
- 6' Folding Table
- Seats up to 8 Adults
- 330 lb. Static Load Capacity
- 1.75" Thick Granite White Table Top
- Waterproof, Impact and Stain Resistant Top
- Gray Powder Coated Locking Legs
- Protective Floor Caps
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Finish: Gray Powder Coat
- Upholstery: White Plastic
- Material: Metal, Plastic, Polyethylene
- Back Frame Material: Metal
- Seat Table Top Material: Plastic
- Adjustable: No
- Adjustable Arms: No
- Arms: No
- Big and Tall: No
- CAL 117 Certified: No
- CARB 2 Wood: No
- Distressed Finish: No
- Folding: Yes
- Lid included: No
- Massaging: No
- Mobile: No
- Motorized: No
- Nesting: No
- Residential: No
- Rated For Commercial Use: Yes
- Reclining: No
- Reversible: No
- Under Seat Storage: No
- Seating Capacity: 8
- Frame Color: Gray
- Table Top Color: White
- Back Base Table Shape: Rectangle
|Material||Metal, Plastic, Polyethylene|
|Dimensions||30"W x 72"D x 29"H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted