Flash Furniture 24'' High Distressed White Metal Indoor-Outdoor Counter Height Stool with Back ET-3534-24-WH-GG 889142024255
Flash Furniture 24'' High Distressed Yellow Metal Indoor-Outdoor Counter Height Stool with Back ET-3534-24-YL-GG 889142024262
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
The high back, Bistro style counter stool will give your dining room or bar decor a cool retro-vintage feel with its distressed finish.This stylish, indoor-outdoor metal chair features a curved back with a vertical slat and a cross brace under the seat for added support and stability. Drain holes in the center of the seat allow water to drain, preventing rust. The lower support brace doubles as a footrest, and rubber floor glides protect your floor by sliding smoothly when you need to move the stool.Designed for both commercial and residential use, this trend-setting counter stool is a great choice for your restaurant's dining area or the bar in your game room. [ET-3534-24-YL-GG]
- Bistro Style Counter Stool
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Curved Back with Vertical Slat
- Drain Holes in Seat
- Seat Size: 14''W x 14''D
- Distressed Yellow Powder Coat Finish
- Cross Brace under seat provides extra stability
- Protective Rubber Floor Glides
- Lightweight Design
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Designed for Commercial and Residential Use <
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Metal, Plastic, Rubber
- Seat-Size: 14"W x 14"D
- Back-Size: 17.75"W x 17.25"H
- Seat Height: 24"H
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Made in: China
- Eligible for $850+ Free Ship Program: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited (non moving metal parts) 2 yr Parts
|Material||Metal, Plastic, Rubber|
|Dimensions||Overall Dimensions: 17.75"W x 22"D x 40.25"H
Seat-Size: 14"W x 14"D
Back-Size: 17.75"W x 17.25"H
Seat Height: 24"H
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted