Chic Home Design Jacky Comforter Set Sheets Pillows Shams 8 Piece Full Queen Geometric Chevron Reversible Microfiber Purple CS2289-BIB-TC 840444125293
Chic Home Design Pueblo Comforter Set Sheets Pillows Shams 10 Piece King Quilted Octagon Embroidered Color Microfiber Grey CS2535-TC 840444125354
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Mega set that includes everything you would need to decorate your bedroom from a to z. Gorgeous contemporary octagon embroidery and quilted pattern in a color blocking format. Add touches that will enhance your bedroom decor with Embellished and embroidered decorative pillows, this entire bed ensemble that will leave you with a wow factor and inspire your home decor. Elegant geometric embroidery quilting design Room in a Bag.
- Size: King
- Color Scheme: Grey
- Piece Count: 10
- Set Includes:
- 1Piece Comforter (104" x 90")
- 2Piece Shams (20" x 36" + 2")
- 2Piece Breakfast Pillows (12" x 18")
- 1Piece Decorative Pillow (18" x 18")
- 1Piece Flat Sheet (108" x 108")
- 1Piece Fitted Sheet (78" x 80" x 12")
- 2Piece Pillow Cases (21" x 37" + 3")
- Shipping Dimensions (approx.): L 21" x W 20" x H 12"
- Materials: Luxuriously brushed microfiber fabric, hypoallergenic synthetic down alternative filling Fabric and Design:
- Silky soft brushed microfiber cotton-feel material
- Fashion forward octagon embroidered quilted pattern in a color block format
- Luxuriously soft feel for a great night sleep with less tossing and turning
- Hypoallergenic alternative down filling is perfect for those allergic to traditional down materials
- Built to last with premium fabrics and expert stitching
- Care Instructions: Dry clean preferred. Machine washable, use front loader machine (or top loader without agitator) to avoid tearing, use cold water on gentle cycle, tumble dry low Add 2 tennis balls to the dryer to speed up drying and add fluffiness
|Dimensions||104"W x 90"L|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted