Baxton Studio Sabrina Black Bed with Overstuffed Full Headboard Modern BBT6082-Black-Bed-Full 847321009851
Baxton Studio Sabrina Black Bed with Overstuffed Queen Headboard Modern BBT6082-Black-Bed 847321004900
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Leave the comfort of your bed to the mattress, pillows, and bedding but what to do about the style? Well, that is where the bed frame comes in! The luxurious overstuffed queen headboard and sleek minimalist style of our Sabrina Modern Platform Bed will fit the bill with oodles of style. Though also offered in white, this black faux leather version is equally attractive and just as plush, featuring an overstuffed polyurethane foam-padded headboard. The bed frame is made with engineered wood and comes with wooden slats, which function as a box spring (only a mattress is required). The Sabrina Bed should be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Made in Malaysia; assembly is required. product dimension: 70"W x 96"D X 45"H , Side rail width: 81.5"W x 1.5"D x 11.75"H headboard width: 64"W x 7"D x 42"H footboard width: 64"W x 3.5"D x 12.5"H height to top of slat: 8.125" height of legs: 5" Internal Size : 61"W x 81.50"D
- Queen size platform bed (slats included; box spring not needed)
- Engineered wood frame
- Black faux leather
- Polyurethane foam padding
- Made in Malaysia
- Assembly required
- Set Includes: One (1) Queen Size Bed
- Care Instruction: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Product dimension: 70"W x 96"D X 45"H , Side rail width: 81.5"W x 1.5"D x 11.75"H
- Headboard width: 64"W x 7"D x 42"H
- Footboard width: 64"W x 3.5"D x 12.5"H
- Height to top of slat: 8.125"
- Height of legs: 5"
- Internal Size : 61"W x 81.50"D
|Material||Medium Density Fiberboard, Plywood Hardwood, Pine PU, Fiber Foam, Normal Foam|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted