Set of 2 - Ginaro Modern and Contemporary Faux Leather Button-tufted Upholstered Swivel Bar Stool (Multiple Colors) by Baxton Studio
Baxton Studio Leonice Dark Brown Upholstered Button-tufted 29" Swivel Bar Stool Modern and Contemporary BBT5222-Brown 847321057661
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
- Buy 4 for $330.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 6 for $327.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 8 for $324.00 each and save 11%
- Buy 12 for $320.00 each and save 12%
Atop swivel base with flared legs, the Leonice swivel barstool is both bold and classic. The silver nail heads trim around the seat complements the cut-out backrest in chic style while button-tufting design pull glamour up to your bar counter. Constructed of solid rubberwood legs, the Leonice swivel barstool is finished in dark espresso for a contemporary look. To add more comforts, the seat is fully padded and upholstered in dark brown faux leather. For sturdiness, wood stretchers are added to serve as footrest and support. Featuring modern and contemporary in style, the graceful lines of the Leonice and the sleek design make this barstool a timeless piece for your bar and dining area. Made in Malaysia, the Leonice requires assembly.
- Modern and contemporary swivel barstool
- Cut-out design with high back for exceptional comfort and support
- Material Base: Solid wood in wenge finishing
- Swivel metal plate
- Padded seats in dark brown faux leather
- Silver nail heads trim and button-tufting design
- Set Includes: Two (2) Bar Stools
- Care Instruction: Wipe with a damp cloth, either with or without a small amount of mild soap (test first), then wipe dry
- Dimensions: 45.24" High x 19.5" Wide x 23.79" Deep
- Seating Dimensions: 30.42" High (from Floor) x 18.33" Wide x 17.36" Deep
|Material||Faux Leather, Medium Density Fiberboard, Plywood, Foam, Legs: Rubber Wood|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted