Baxton Studio Aberdeen Walnut Wood Finishing and Gravel Fabric Upholstered Ottoman Mid-Century Modern BBT5254-Gravel-OTTO-TH1308 847321084827
Baxton Studio Harrison Grey Fabric and Walnut Brown Wood Button-Tufted Accent Chair Mid-Century Modern BBT5263-Grey-CC 847321058101
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
- Buy 4 for $218.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 6 for $215.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 8 for $213.00 each and save 11%
- Buy 12 for $211.00 each and save 11%
Express your fondness of mid-century style with this pair of button-tufting and cozy Harrison grey fabric accent chair. Upholstered in polyester fabric, providing exceptional softness and durability, the walnut finishing solid rubberwood legs are in a strong and sturdy structure, providing a lasting good look and support for the chair. Padded with foam for comfort, the Harrison accent chair is perfect as a study chair or occasional chair. In your dining room, the Harrison will be a good fit as a dining chair to be placed around your dining table to enjoy everyday family dinners. Grey fabric upholstery will match with your entire neutral home decor while the walnut finishing wood frame creating a warm ambience is it in living room, home office or dining room. Tall seat back that seamlessly curves down to the wide-seta arms and button-back detail creates a plush, 1960s look for a vintage-mod aesthetic. Made in Malaysia, the Harrison requires assembly.
- Modern accent chair
- Grey fabric upholstery
- Detailed piping
- Assembly required
- Set Includes: One (1) Accent Chair
- Care Instruction: Spot clean only
- Dimensions: 29.64" High x 22.23" Wide x 21.84" Deep
- Seating Dimensions: 18.72" High (from Floor) x 21.06" Wide x 17.55" Deep
- Arm Height: 6.67" High
- Height (from Floor to Top of Arms): 25.39" High
|Material||Fabric Polyester 100%, Rubberwood, Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted