Set of 2 - Leonice Modern and Contemporary Upholstered Button-tufted 29" Swivel Bar Stool (Multiple Colors) by Baxton Studio
Baxton Studio Gradisca Brown Wood and Grey Fabric Button-Tufted Upholstered Swivel Barstool Modern and Contemporary BBT5246B-BS-Grey-XD45
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
- Buy 4 for $308.00 each and save 13%
- Buy 6 for $305.00 each and save 13%
- Buy 8 for $301.00 each and save 14%
- Buy 12 for $298.00 each and save 15%
Featuring modern and contemporary design, the Gradisca upholstered swivel barstool will be a perfect addition to your kitchen or bar counter. Constructed of solid rubber wood in dark walnut finishing, the barstool will be a nice addition for your warm and cozy kitchen and dining room. Button-tufting cut out backrest, couples with silver nail heads trim around the seat back adds a touch of modern and a little of glamour to this functional barstool. Fully upholstered in polyester fabric, the upholstered barstool is padded throughout for extra comfort. Sit and enjoy a glass of martini with your loved one after a long busy day for a little chit-chat, the Gradisca will instantly create a lovely ambience for the occasions. Made in Malaysia, the barstool requires assembly.
- Modern and contemporary swivel barstool
- Fully upholstered back and seat
- Tapered legs with stretcher support
- Button-tufting design
- Made in Malaysia
- Assembly required
- Set Includes: Two (2) Bar Stools
- Care Instruction: Spot clean only
- Dimensions: 44.49" High x 21.46" Wide x 21.85" Deep
- Seating Dimensions: 30.51" High (from Floor) x 19.69" Wide x 17.32" Deep
- Legs Height: 25" High
|Color||Grey, Walnut Brown|
|Material||Fabric Polyester 100%, Rubberwood, Medium Density Fiberboard, Foam|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted