Baxton Studio Candace Luxe and Glamour Dark Grey Velvet Upholstered Queen Size Bed Candace-Grey-Queen 842507154578
Baxton Studio Candace Luxe and Glamour Dark Grey Velvet Upholstered King Size Bed Candace-Grey-King 842507154585
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Make the Candace bed the star of your bedroom or guest room. The luxe and glamour-inspired design of the bed is evident in its eye-catching details, including the chrome finished nail head trim on the headboard. The Candace's frame is built to last with solid rubberwood and engineered wood. The frame and sumptuous headboard are upholstered in grey velvet. The foam-padded headboard features a button-tufted design, adding yet another element of luxury to the Candace. This bed is made for use with a mattress and box spring. Made in Malaysia, the Candace requires assembly.
- Full Dimensions: Dimensions: 54.13" High x 80.91" Wide x 85.63" Deep; Headboard: 31.3" Wide x 81.3" Long x 4.13" Thick; Siderail: 6.1" Wide x 40.55" Long x 0.59" Thick; Footboard: 6.1" Wide x 78.15" Long x 1.97" Thick; Slats: 1.77" Wide x 60.71" Long x 0.71" Thick; Top of Slat: 6.1" High; Legs: 2.76" High; Inside Dimensions (Mattress Size): 76" Wide x 80" Deep
- Assemblies Required: YES
- Country Of Origin: MY
- INCLUDES: One (1) King Size Bed
- Collection: Essential
- Style: Glam
- Feature 1 bullet: Luxe and glamour bed
- Feature 2 bullet: Velvet fabric upholstery
- Feature 3 bullet: Solid rubberwood construction with MDF
- Feature 4 bullet: Scrolled-back headboard with button-tufting design
- Feature 5 bullet: Chrome finished nailhead trim
- Feature 6 bullet: Made in Malaysia
- Feature 7 bullet: Assembly required
- Feature 8 bullet: -
- Feature 9 bullet: -
- Feature 10 bullet: -
- Care instruction: Spot Clean
- Category: Bedroom Furniture
|Material||Fabric Velvet Polyester 100%, MDF, Rubber Wood, LVL|
|Dimensions||See Description for Dimensions|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted