Baxton Studio Brady Modern and Contemporary Charcoal Grey Fabric Upholstered King Size Bed Brady-Charcoal Grey-King 842507154493
Baxton Studio Brady Modern and Contemporary Light Grey Fabric Upholstered Full Size Bed Brady-Grey-Full 842507154448
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Add a chic, sleek vibe to your bedroom or guest room with the Brady bed. The modern and contemporary-inspired design is evident in the clean lines and chic details of the bed. The Brady's frame is built to last with a rubberwood and poplar construction. The feet of the bed are finished in black, complementing the neutral fabric upholstery of the frame and headboard. The headboard of the Brady features a straight headboard silhouette and wings for an eye-catching look. The headboard also features button-tufting and chrome finished nail head trim on the wings. The Brady is made for use with a box spring and mattress. Made in Malaysia, the bed requires assembly.
- Full Dimensions: Dimensions: 49.61" High x 60.63" Wide x 80.51" Deep; Headboard: 26.57" Wide x 58.07" Long x 4.13" Thick; Siderail: 6.1" Wide x 37.99" Long x 0.59" Thick; Footboard: 6.1" Wide x 56.1" Long x 1.97" Thick; Slats: 1.77" Wide x 60.71" Long x 0.71" Thick; Top of Slat: 6.1" High; Legs: 2.76" High; Inside Dimensions (Mattress Size): 54" Wide x 74" Deep
- Assemblies Required: YES
- Country Of Origin: MY
- INCLUDES: One (1) Full Size Bed
- Collection: Essential
- Style: Contemporary
- Feature 1 bullet: Modern and contemporary bed
- Feature 2 bullet: Polyester fabric upholstery
- Feature 3 bullet: Winged headboard design
- Feature 4 bullet: Chrome finished nailhead trim
- Feature 5 bullet: Button tufted headboard
- Feature 6 bullet: Made in Malaysia
- Feature 7 bullet: Assembly required
- Feature 8 bullet: -
- Feature 9 bullet: -
- Feature 10 bullet: -
- Care instruction: Spot Clean
- Category: Bedroom Furniture
|Material||Fabric Polyester 100%, MDF, Rubber Wood, LVL|
|Dimensions||See Description for Dimensions|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted