Baxton Studio Barbara Black Queen Bed with Crystal Button Tufting Modern BBT6140-Black-Bed 847321004894
Baxton Studio Barbara White Full Bed with Crystal Button Tufting Modern BBT6140-White-Full 847321008229
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The sparkling gleam of the multi-faceted faux crystal buttons that regally stud the tufted headboard of our Barbara Modern Platform Bed thoroughly befits a stylish, trendy bedroom. Made with soft white faux leather overlapping a foam-padded frame with hardwood, plywood, and MDF, this Malaysian-built creation sleeps like a dream. The full-sized platform bed, which requires only a mattress, comes with wooden slats that serve the same function as a box spring would. Silver metal legs finish off this spectacular piece of modern bedroom furniture. The Barbara Bed is also available with black upholstery in a full or queen size as well as white in queen or king. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Assembly is required. 35 inches high x 57 inches wide x 81 inches deep
- Hardwood, plywood, and MDF frame
- White faux leather with foam padding
- Full size platform bed (slats included, box spring not needed)
- Steel legs
- Assembly required
- Made in Malaysia
- Set Includes: One (1) Full Size Bed
- Care Instruction: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Dimensions: 35.63" High x 56.50" Wide x 80.00" Long
- Headboard: 31.75" High x 56.50" Wide x 3.13" Long
- Siderail: 7.00" High x 2.00" Wide x 75.00" Long
- Footboard: 8.00" High x 3.00" Wide x 56.50" Long
- Top of Slat: 9.38ﾔ High
- Legs: 4.00ﾔ High
|Material||Faux Leather, Foam, Hardwood, Plywood, Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted