Baxton Studio Barbara Black Full Bed with Crystal Button Tufting Modern BBT6140-Black-Full 847321008236
Baxton Studio Barbara Black Queen Bed with Crystal Button Tufting Modern BBT6140-Black-Bed 847321004894
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The sparkling gleam of the multi-faceted faux crystal buttons that regally stud the tufted headboard of our Barbara Modern Platform Bed thoroughly befits a stylish, trendy bedroom. Made with soft black faux leather overlapping a foam-padded frame with engineered wood, this Malaysian-built creation sleeps like a dream. The queen-sized platform bed, which requires only a mattress, comes with wooden slats that serve the same function as a box spring would. Silver metal legs finish off this spectacular piece of modern bedroom furniture. The Barbara Bed is also available with white upholstery in both queen and king sizes. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Assembly is required. product dimension: 63 "W x 86"D X 35.8"H , Side rail width: 81"Wx1"Dx11"H headboard width: 63"Wx3"Dx36"H footboard width: 63"Wx2.75"Dx12"H height to top of slat: 9 height of legs: 5.5 Internal Size : 61"W x 81.50"D
- Queen size platform bed (slats included; box spring not needed)
- Engineered wood frame
- Black faux leather
- Polyurethane foam padding
- Made in Malaysia
- Assembly required
- Set Includes: One (1) Queen Size Bed
- Care Instruction: Wipe with a damp cloth
- product dimension: 63 "W x 86"D X 35.8"H
- Side rail width: 81"Wx1"Dx11"H
- Headboard width: 63"Wx3"Dx36"H
- Footboard width: 63"Wx2.75"Dx12"H
- Height to top of slat: 9"
- Height of legs: 5.5'"
- Internal Size : 61"W x 81.50"D
|Material||Medium Density Fiberboard, Plywood Hardwood, Pine PU, Fiber Foam, Normal Foam|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted