Baxton Studio Annette Light Beige Linen Full Bed with Upholstered Headboard Modern BBT6140A2-Full-Light Beige 6086-1 847321023659
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
BBT6140A2-Full-Light Beige 6086-1
Turn in for the night atop a dream of a bed in beautiful upholstery! Annette is a fashion-focused modern platform bed with hints of mid century style yet is inconspicuous enough to suit your favorite bed linens. Lovely Annette is made in Malaysia with care: a hardwood and plywood frame is the basis for the light beige linen-like fabric upholstery, which is then softened with an underlying layer of foam padding. Being that Annette is a platform bed, only a mattress (not included) is required--a set of wooden slats (included) provide support similar to that of a box spring, rendering use of one unnecessary. Richly-colored dark brown wooden legs are a chic finishing touch. Though this version of the Annette Designer Bed is a full size with light beige upholstery, it is also offered in gray and in queen size (gray and light beige, each sold separately). The contemporary bed frame is packed snugly in cardboard cartons and requires assembly upon unpacking. The Annette Bed must be spot cleaned when needed.
- Full size platform bed (slats included)
- Light beige linen-like fabric upholstery
- Dark brown wood legs
- Polyurethane foam padding
- Rubberwood and plywood frame
- Assembly required
- Set Includes: One (1) Full Size Bed
- Care Instruction: Spot clean only
- 57 "W x 81"D X 35.8"H, height to top of slat: 9 " height of legs: 5.5"
|SKU||BBT6140A2-Full-Light Beige 6086-1|
|Material||Hardwood, Linen, Foam|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted