Roxy Mid-Century Modern Walnut Brown Wood Upholstered Button-Tufted High-Back Chair (Multiple Colors) by Baxton Studio
Baxton Studio Andrea Dark Grey Upholstered Wooden Armchair Mid-Century Modern BBT5267-Dark Grey-Chair 847321097995
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
- Buy 4 for $224.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 6 for $222.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 8 for $220.00 each and save 11%
- Buy 12 for $218.00 each and save 12%
With character and style, the Andrea wooden armchair brings distinct edges to the modern home. Featuring classically timeless and intuitively versatile, the Andrea is constructed of solid wood frame for durability. Upholstered in dark grey polyester fabric, the back and seat cushions are foam-filled to provide comfort and support. The legs and armrests in walnut finishing, built geometrically, blending in aesthetic while lending support and comfort. Sturdily constructed, the Andrea armchair looks great from all angles, whether in a lounge arrangement, public waiting area or private office. Made in Malaysia, the Andrea accent chair will be a standout piece in any modern interior.
- Mid-century living room lounge chair
- Fabric upholstery
- Walnut finishing frame
- Foam padded
- Angled legs
- Assembly required
- Made in Malaysia
- Set Includes: One (1) Living Room Chair
- Care Instruction: Spot clean only
- Dimensions: 35.83" High x 22.64" Wide x 24.61" Deep
- Seating Dimensions:20.08" High (from Floor) x 19.09" Wide x 17.32" Deep
- Height (From Floor to top of arms): 26.77" High
- Arm Height: 7.09" High
- Legs: 13.98" High
|Color||Dark Grey, Walnut Brown|
|Material||Fabric Polyester 100%, Rubber Wood, Solid Wood, Medium Density Fiberboard, Foam|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted