Baxton Studio Aberdeen Walnut Wood Finishing and Gravel Fabric Upholstered Lounge Chair and Ottoman Set Mid-Century Modern BBT5253-Gravel Set
Baxton Studio Aberdeen Walnut Wood Finishing and Gravel Fabric Upholstered Ottoman Mid-Century Modern BBT5254-Gravel-OTTO-TH1308 847321084827
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Mid-century modern style makes this handsome ottoman a true charmer. This minimalist footstool pairs the dark walnut finished exposed wood with the superb softness of gravel grey and brown upholstery. Perfect for living room, study or office, the simplicity in design leads the mid-century modern feel of this piece of furniture. Created to be the companion of the Aberdeen lounge chair, the Aberdeen looks cool by itself as an ottoman or footstool. Made in Malaysia, the ottoman requires assembly.
- Mid-century living room ottoman
- Fabric upholstered
- Walnut brown finishing wood frame
- Button-tufting design on the high-back seat
- Assembly required
- Made in Malaysia
- Set Includes: One (1) Ottoman
- Care Instruction: Spot clean only
- Dimensions: 17.32" High x 22.05" Wide x 19.29" Deep
- Seating Dimensions: 17.32" High (from Floor) x 19.29" Wide x 22.05" Deep
- Legs: 13.78" High
|Color||Gravel Multi Color, Walnut Brown|
|Material||Fabric Polyester 100%, LVL, Medium Density Fiberboard, Foam|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted