Set of 2 - Gradisca Modern and Contemporary Brown Wood Button-Tufted Upholstered Swivel Barstool (Multiple Colors) by Baxton Studio
Baxton Studio Aberdeen Walnut Wood Finishing and Gravel Fabric Upholstered Lounge Chair and Ottoman Set Mid-Century Modern BBT5253-Gravel Set
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 4-7 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
With an exposed wood frame and angular, wingback-style upholstered seat, the Aberdeen lounge chair set is an easy fit for private offices, common areas and breakout spaces. With a super sleek modern look and high function design, the Aberdeen is one lounge chair set you'll not want to overlook. Perfect for a media room, living room or bedroom, this chair will bring a fine aesthetic and superb function to any space. The lounge chair set boasts a deep seat and wide breadth for supreme comfort with its double-cushioned seat. Constructed of solid rubberwood frame in dark walnut finishing, the Aberdeen exudes mid-century modern charm with its gravel grey and brown cotton fabric. Made in Malaysia, the Aberdeen club chair set requires assembly.
- Mid-century living room chair and ottoman set
- Fabric upholstered
- Walnut brown finishing wood frame
- Button-tufting design on the high-back seat
- Assembly required
- Made in Malaysia
- Set Includes: One (1) Living Room Chair; One (1) Ottoman
- Care Instruction: Spot clean only
- Chair Dimensions: 40.35" High x 27.17" Wide x 35.04" Deep
- Seating Dimensions: 19.49" High (from Floor) x 21.85" Wide x 21.06" Deep
- Arm Height: 3.94" High
- Height (from Floor to Top of Arms): 23.03" High
- Legs: 10.63" High
- Ottoman Dimensions: 17.32" High x 22.05" Wide x 19.29" Deep
- Seating Dimensions: 17.32" High (from Floor) x 19.29" Wide x 22.05" Deep
- Legs: 13.78" High
|Color||Gravel Multi Color, Walnut Brown|
|Material||Chair: Fabric Polyester 100%, Rubber Wood, Plywood, Medium Density Fiberboard, LVL, Foam; Ottoman: Fabric Polyester 100%, LVL, Medium Density Fiberboard, Foam|
|Dimensions||See Description Section|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted