10 Piece Springfield Floral Pinch Pleat Ruffled Designer Comforter Set with Sheets Pillows Shams (Multiple Colors/Sizes) by Chic Home Design
8 Piece Springfield Floral Pinch Pleat Ruffled Designer Embellished Twin Comforter Set with Sheets Pillows Shams (Multiple Colors) by Chic Home Design
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Inspired by high end designer wedding gowns and intricate details, our designers couldn�t help themselves by passing up this opportunity to deliver such a gorgeous design. With hand finished ruffling and floral pinch pleat detail, this design is so well crafted and so luxurious it is a true masterpiece of elegant decor. Included are embroidered pillows to complete the look. Composed of luxury grade super soft brushed microfiber polyester fabric. This bedding set is truly something to treasure. Included is a 4-piece coordinating sheet set to complete the look.
- Size: Twin/ Twin XL
- Color Scheme:
- Piece Count: 8
- Set Includes:
- 1Piece Comforter (66" x 90")
- 1Piece Flat Sheet (66" x 100")
- 1Piece Fitted Sheet (39" x 80" x 12")
- 1Piece Pillowcase (21" x 27" + 3")
- 1Piece Sham (20" x 26" + 2")
- 1Piece Decorative Pillow (18" x 18")
- 2Piece Decorative Pillows (12" x 18")
- Shipping Dimensions (approx.): L 21" x W 20" x H 12"
- Materials: Luxuriously brushed microfiber fabric, hypoallergenic synthetic down alternative filling, Fabric and Design:
- Silky soft brushed microfiber cotton-feel material
- Sophisticated and elegant floral pinch pleat ruffled embellished design
- Luxuriously soft feel for a great night sleep with less tossing and turning
- Hypoallergenic alternative down filling is perfect for those allergic to traditional down materials
- Built to last with premium fabrics and expert stitching
- Care Instructions:
|Dimensions||60"W x 90"L|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted