20 Piece Adina Pleated Ruffled Geometric Reversible Comforter Set with Sheets Pillows Shams (Multiple Colors/Sizes) by Chic Home Design
6 Piece Welford Park Super Soft Two-Tone Vintage Paisley Print Sheet Set with Bonus Pillowcases (Multiple Colors/Sizes) by Chic Home Design
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Super soft brushed microfiber deep pocket sheets set, with Vintage inspired Paisley pattern with 2 additional matching bonus pillowcases. These are great for your master, guest or even your dorm suite. Bonus pillow cases allow you to fill up more pillows for added comfort. Easy care and fits up to a 14-inch-deep pocket mattress.
- Color Scheme:
- Piece Count: 6
- Set Includes:
- 1Piece Printed Flat Sheet (90" x 102" + 4")
- 1Piece Printed Fitted Sheet (60" x 80" x 12"-14")
- 2Piece Printed Pillowcases (21" x 27" x 3")
- 2Piece Solid Pillowcases (21" x 27" x 3")
- Shipping Dimensions (approx.): L 16" x W 9" x H 3"
- Materials: Luxuriously brushed microfiber fabric Fabric and Design:
- Silky soft brushed microfiber cotton-feel material
- Vintage two tone paisley print pattern design
- Luxuriously soft feel for a great night sleep with less tossing and turning
- Fits both king and California king mattresses
- Built to last with premium fabrics and expert stitching
- Care Instructions: Dry clean preferred. Machine washable, use front loader machine (or top loader without agitator) to avoid tearing, use cold water on gentle cycle, tumble dry low Add 2 tennis balls to the dryer to speed up drying and add fluffiness
|Dimensions||Queen: 90"W x 102"L
King: 106"W x 102"L
|Weight||Queen: 3 lbs
King: 3 lbs
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted