Chic Home Design Jacky Comforter Set Pillow Shams 4 Piece Full Queen Pleat Geometric Chevron Reversible Microfiber Purple CS2289-TC 840444122896
4 Piece Jacky Pinch Pleat Ruffled Geometric Chevron Reversible Comforter Set with Decorative Pillow Shams (Multiple Colors/Sizes) by Chic Home Design
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Looking for that perfect comforter set that has it all? Elegant pinch pleat design, stunning decorative pillows and reversible shams? Your search is over. This gorgeous elegant pleated pinch pleat look is very elegant that reverses into a modern Chevron pattern which is a simple and sophisticated way to enhance any bedroom.
- Color Scheme:
- Piece Count: 4
- Set Includes:
- 1Piece Comforter (90" x 90")
- 2Piece Reversible Shams (20" x 26" + 2")
- 1Piece Decorative Pillow (12" x 18")
- Shipping Dimensions (approx.): L 20" x W 19" x H 10"
- Materials: Luxuriously brushed microfiber fabric, hypoallergenic synthetic down alternative filling, Fabric and Design:
- Silky soft brushed microfiber cotton-feel material
- Sophisticated ruffled pinch pleat reverses into geometric Chevron pattern
- Luxuriously soft feel for a great night sleep with less tossing and turning
- Hypoallergenic alternative down filling is perfect for those allergic to traditional down materials
- Just the right fill to keep you warm in the winter and comfortable in the summer
- Built to last with premium fabrics and expert stitching
- Care Instructions: Dry clean preferred. Machine washable, use front loader machine (or top loader without agitator) to avoid tearing, use cold water on gentle cycle, tumble dry low Add 2 tennis balls to the dryer to speed up drying and add fluffiness
|Dimensions||Full/Queen: 90"W x 90"L
King: 104"W x 90"L
|Weight||Full/Queen: 8 lbs
King: 9 lbs
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted