Alba Cozy Super Soft Ultra Plush Micromink Sherpa Backing Pinch Pleat Decorative Design 50" x 60" Throw Blanket (Multiple Colors) by Chic Home Design
2 Piece Josepha Ultra Plush Micro Mink Pinch Ruffled Pintuck Sherpa Lined Twin/Twin XL Comforter Set with Sham (Multiple Colors) by Chic Home Design
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Give yourself a gift with this gorgeous super plush, super warm Sherpa lined throw blanket in beige. NEW TECHNIQUE that highlights a pinch pleat style with ruffled and pleated design that allows you to be comfortable, warm and have a great sense of style. Stunning winter colors to enhance any room or decor.
- Size: Twin/Twin XL
- Color Scheme:
- Piece Count: 2
- Set Includes:
- 1Piece Comforter (66" x 90")
- 1Piece Shams (20" x 26")
- Shipping Dimensions (approx.): L 20" x W 18" x H 12"
- Materials: Luxuriously microplush fabric, hypoallergenic synthetic down alternative filling Fabric and Design:
- Silky soft microplush and Sherpa lining material
- Sophisticated and elegant pinch pleated ruffled pintuck look
- Luxuriously soft feel for a great night sleep with less tossing and turning
- Hypoallergenic alternative down filling is perfect for those allergic to traditional down materials
- Just the right fill to keep you warm in the winter and comfortable in the summer
- Built to last with premium fabrics and expert stitching
- Care Instructions: Dry clean preferred. Machine washable, use front loader machine (or top loader without agitator) to avoid tearing, use cold water on gentle cycle, tumble dry low Add 2 tennis balls to the dryer to speed up drying and add fluffiness
|Dimensions||66"W x 90"L|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted